Welcome to Learning Disability Today
The next Learning Disability Today exhibition is on Thursday 28th November 2013, at Olympia Conference Centre, Kensington, London.
You can register to attend as a visitor via Pavilion’s website using this link.
Seminars will cover:
- Assistive technology
- Growing older
- Hate crime
- Choice Care Group
- Tough Furniture
- Housing and Support Alliance
- Being the Boss
Alongside innovative projects and organisations that extend choice and control for people with learning disabilities, across all areas of their lives, including:
- care and support providers (including supported housing)
- publishers and information services
- groups led by people with learning disabilities
- advocacy organisations
- recruitment agencies
- IT companies
- voluntary organisations
- assistive technology and equipment to support living independently
- training and education providers
- research and policy organisations
- public sector bodies.
The 2012 Learning Disability Today London event has been shortlisted for an award:
Programme subject to change, please keep checking this website for regular updates.