JFHC Live is the annual free-to-attend exhibition supported by the Journal of Family Health Care
We will announce the 2014 dates of JFHC Live shortly.
In the meantime continue your professional development by watching videos from the seminars and JFHC Bytes.
Feedback from exhibitors at JFHC Live 2013
- I just wanted to say that the exhibition on Tuesday and Wednesday was great for Bio-Kult. We met some wonderful, health visitors, midwives, students and lots of other professionals who had a genuine interest in how probiotics could benefit their clients and in lots of cases themselves. Thank you for organising such a worthwhile event.
Feedback from visitors of JFHC Live 2012
- I am a student nurse, with an interest in health visiting. I returned home after being totally inspired, it was a great conference. I would love to attend next year, and hopefully make both days. Thank you so much, I managed to sit in on five talks, I have copious notes to reflect upon and add to my portfolio.
- I thoroughly enjoyed it. Picked up some great freebies and walked out far more knowledgeable then when I went in there.
- I had a great day. I found the talks and the information I collected on my way around the stalls very helpful for the health visiting course.
- I gained valuable information with regard to both clinical practice and academia.