Management of Fire Safety in Tall Buildings is essential if the risk of fire is to be kept within acceptable limits.
More and more Tall Buildings are being built, and existing Tall Buildings modified and changed. Tragic fires in the recent past have shown how Tall Buildings can pose real challenges to firefighters and those charged with evacuating occupants.
Competent fire safety management is the key to fire prevention. Developed to compliment membership of the Tall Buildings Fire Safety Network, the Tall Building Fire Safety Management Training Course is packed with useful tools and techniques for those tasked with management.
Instructors on the course are experts in their field and come with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Delivered over 5 days in existing Tall Buildings, the course will cover a wide syllabus of relevant topics and case studies.
Taking place May 8-12 at The Shard in London, the course is £1795+VAT. To book, please call or email Russ Timpson on +44 01304 806873 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Day 1 – Theme: Prevention, including; case studies, fire risk assessment, management systems
- Day 2 – Theme: Detection and Alarm, cause and effect, maintenance, degraded systems, false alarms
- Day 3 – Theme: Escape, evacuation strategies, lifts, disabled escape, wayfinding, car parks
- Day 4 – Theme: Containment, passive barriers, steel protection, sprinklers, construction work
- Day 5 – Theme: Firefighting, fire statistics, fire growth, firefighting techniques, wind driven fires
This course is ideal for anyone who has a responsibility for managing fire safety in a tall building, including; high rise residential, hotels, business and office blocks and mixed use. Delegates are assumed to have a level of fire safety knowledge equivalent to that of a fire warden—prior to the course.