On Monday 20 March 2017 the branch will hold its AGM and Educational session at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Orange County in Anaheim, CA.
The AGM is members and invited guests only. While the Educational Sessions are open to anyone wishing to attend. The event is partnered with the Center for Public Safety Excellence Annual Conference.
2017 AGM & Education Conference March 20, 2017
Location: Hyatt Regency Orange County, Anaheim, CA.
11999 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Dan Madrzykowski (UL Firefighter Safety Research Institute) on Fire Dynamics Based Approach to Tactical Choices
- Mike Worrell (Senior Fire Services Advisor First Responder Network Authority First Net) on First Net Update
- Peter O’Reilly (County Fire Officer/Chief Executive Greater Manchester Fire & Rescue Service) on Innovations in Manchester Fire Rescue and cultural changes needed to introduce a new service within your organization
- Don Abbott (Mayday Project) on Study of Maydays and Key Findings
- Robert Andrews (IFE) on Poland Work Study Program
If you have any questions on the content, please contact Randall W. Hanifen, Ph.D. at Randall@hanifen.org